Thursday 17 March 2011

Spelling Mistakes and Virus Drama


I will try harder is the motto, as soon as I had published my very first post I noticed a spelling mistake in the title, doh!, which as I realised could not be undone, valuable lesson learnt proof read thoroughly.

Sadly not only have I been busy with life as usual but I was struck with a computer virus which was a nasty inconvenience. It was the type that acts like an Anti-virus and promptly blocks all your anti-virus, anti-malware and spy-ware and is near impossible to erase. 

This experience left me no option but to re-install an operating system. So I have decided to try Linux. I have contemplated it for years but have always been wary about compatibility issues as most things you buy only seem to support Windows, but up to now, and it has been installed for a couple of weeks, things seem to be fine and running smoothly so I am quietly optimistic.

Whoop! Whoop!


I'll keep you informed, therefore I am hoping to get back to more enjoyable aspects of my life.....

Sewing and Jewellery making, Hooray

See you soon 
Love Marie x









No comments:

Post a Comment