Sunday 1 April 2012

Sunday Plan

I am looking forward to a day of embroidery, finishing projects so I can put them into the Carlisle Embroiderer's Guild Exhibition at Tullie House while also enjoying Sunday films lol.

I'm in transitional reflection at present, frustrated at my tendency to say yes to projects I truly don't want to do which in turn prevents me from enjoying myself doing activities I love and enjoy those projects that ignite my creativity and inspires my passions.

Why is that ?

Well its of no consequence today as I have decided to indulge my creative self, as in the words of my daughter, Whoop Whoop,

When I've finished I'll put up pictures, promise, and information about the projects,

Happy Sunday,

Indulge, We're all worth it 

Love, Marie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment